CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 692
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Isaac Starker MD
124 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, New Jersey 7932 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Isaac Starker is a talented plastic surgeon in Florham Park, NJ whose technical knowledge and artistic eye combine to achieve stunning yet natural appearing results here at The Peer Group. As part of his thriving practice, Dr. Starker performs the full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast and body, including breast augmentation, breast reduction and lifting; facelifts, neck lifts and brow lifts; eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, tummy tucks, body lifts, and body sculpting with liposuction. He is trained in the latest surgical techniques and in the use of state-of-the-art technology, including lasers, endoscopy, ultrasound and computer imaging.
Dr. Starker’s surgical philosophy is based upon the premise that successful plastic surgery is a collaboration between patient and surgeon. He carefully schedules his patients to ensure that he has ample time to meet with each person, to observe, examine, and listen before performing surgery that meets the patients’ wishes, and achieves their desired result. As part of a typical consultation, he may also suggest non-surgical treatments including a skin care program, BOTOX® Cosmetic, injectable fillers such as JUVÉDERM®, laser, or intense pulsed light treatments. Current and former patients are a frequent source of new referrals, as are fellow medical professionals who have seen his beautiful natural results.
Community service and leadership are another extension of Dr. Starker’s medical practice. He served as President of the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons in 2005, and as President of the medical staff of Morristown Medical Center in 2008 and 2009. He has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of Atlantic Health System from 2008 to 2010 and was recently elected Vice Chairman of the Department of Surgery of Morristown Medical Center. Over the course of his career, Dr. Starker has volunteered his services as a team member with Healing the Children, providing life-altering reconstructive surgery to children in Kenya, El Salvador, Ecuador, and Thailand; and for many years served on his local Board of Health.
Procedures performed by Isaac Starker MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)