CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 632
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Hooman Soltanian MD
29001 Cedar Rd, Lyndhurst, Ohio 44124 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Hooman Soltanian, Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery, is the Director of Center for Breast Enhancement and Reconstruction and Co-Director of the Section for Microsurgery at the University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Hooman Soltanian graduated with honors from the medical school. He has had a broad postgraduate training in Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Hand, and Microsurgery. Dr. Soltanian has enjoyed training at prestigious institutions such as the NYU Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. Hooman Soltanian is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has published numerous papers and presented at various national meetings. He is a member of the Instructional Course Committee for the ASPS annual meeting.
Dr. Soltanian performs a wide range of plastic surgical procedures with an emphasis on breast enhancement and body contouring. He routinely performs microsurgical procedures for breast reconstruction including the DIEP flap (Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator).
Background & Certification
Doctor of Medicine, 1993 – Graduated with Honors University of Munich School of Medicine Munich, Germany Postdoctoral Training Fellowship in Microsurgery, 2001 - 2002 NYU Medical Center New York, NY Fellowship in Surgery of the Hand, 2000 – 2001 NYU Medical Center New York, NY Plastic Surgery Residency, 1998 - 2000 Albany Medical Center Albany, NY General Surgery Residency, 1995 - 1998 Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Lebanon, NH Internship in Neurosurgery, 1994 -19945 University of Bonn, Germany Internship in Neurosurgery, 1993 – 1994 University of Saarland, Germany Postgraduate Courses Critical Thinking in Research 3 Unit Graduate Seminar Case Western Reserve University
Awards & Honors
Top Doctor by U.S. News and World Report 2012 First Prize at New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. New York, NY, March 2002: Chang RR, Soltanian H.: Creation of a New Generation of Diagnostic and Teaching Aides Based on High-End and Divergent Technologies. First Prize at New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. New York, NY, March 2001: Rowe NM, Soltanian H.: Sonographic Assisted Minimally Invasive Carpal Tunnel Release. Award for the overall highest score on the 1996 In-Training Examination Award for the overall highest score on the 1997 In-Training Examination Competitive scholarships from the Bavarian Government awarded by the University of Munich, 1989 – 1991
Procedures performed by Hooman Soltanian MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Perspiration Reduction (Hyperhidrosis or Sweat Reduction)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)