CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 445
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Herluf Lund MD
17300 North Outer 40 Road, Suite 300, Chesterfield, Missouri 63005 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Herluf G. Lund, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S. has specialized in cosmetic plastic surgery since 1991. Dr. Lund is a native of St. Louis and is part of a family well known for its medical service to the community.
After attending medical school at Washington University School of Medicine, Dr. Lund completed his general surgical training at the University of Texas at Houston. He then returned to St. Louis for his plastic surgical residency at Washington University School of Medicine. At Washington University, Dr. Lund was actively involved in numerous research projects including the safety and design of implants for breast augmentation, plus he has written papers on these subjects.
In 1991, Dr. Lund entered private practice and in 1999, he merged his practice with William Huffaker at St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery, later being joined by Dr. Christian Prada and Dr. Charles Nathan. Dr. Lund is a specialist in cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Lund AwardDr. Lund is Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has served as Treasurer and Secretary for the St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society. He is a Past President of the Missouri Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Dr. Lund is Past President of the Washington University Medical Center Alumni Association. He chairs and serves on numerous committees for both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Lund specializes in rapid recovery procedures for breast augmentation, breast lifts, and facial rejuvenation including the MACS Facelift technique and structural fat grafting. He also specializes in body contouring after massive weight loss and the “Mommy Makeover” after childbearing.
Dr. Lund is currently a principle investigator in studies using the next generation, cohesive gel implant.
In Dr. Lund’s free time, he loves spending time with his wife, Cyndie and their three children attending their numerous sporting, artistic, and school events. Dr. Lund also enjoys skiing, golf, and wine tasting with his friends and family. Every summer, Dr. Lund volunteers as the “camp doctor” for Camp Chippewa for Boys in Cass Lake, Minnesota.
Procedures performed by Herluf Lund MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)