CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 425
Phone: (313) 945-9800
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Haitham Masri MD
13530 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, Michigan 48126 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Haitham Masri, MD is Michigan’s first Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, and is also Board Certified in Otolaryngology and in Sleep Medicine. In fact, he is the first in the nation to be Board Certified in all three of these specialties. He is also Michigan’s very first specialist officially trained in the external cosmetic nose surgery technique.
Dr. Masri has over 25 years of experience and his training in the field of Facial Plastic Surgery is extensive. After receiving his medical degree, Dr. Masri completed his General Surgery residency at the State University of New York and then completed a year of Fellowship training in Facial Plastic Surgery at the University of Toronto. He also completed an Otolaryngology residency at Dalhousie University in Canada.
Dr. Masri is certified by the American Board of American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Haitham Masri authored several publications, including The Effect of Facial Animation on the Aging Face and Double Eyelid Surgery in Oriental Eyes. Dr. Masri also keeps in touch with the leaders in his field by attending numerous conferences and training seminars each year. In this way, he brings the most innovative medical approaches to your care.
Dr. Masri’s patients often remark upon the sensitivity he shows toward their medical concerns. Many of his patients feel that he is very easygoing, someone they can relate to. Dr. Masri understands the importance of ensuring a patient completely understands a procedure before he or she makes any decisions.
Procedures performed by Haitham Masri MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)