CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 558
Phone: (413) 565-4400
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Glen Brooks MD
776 Longmeadow St., Longmeadow, Massachusetts 01106 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
The most important component in attaining high-quality plastic surgery results for residents of Hartford and Springfield is the cosmetic plastic surgeon they choose. Dr. Glen Brooks has been practicing since 1992 and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is Harvard trained and locally based. His Massachusetts practice was named “Best Place for Cosmetic Surgery” in the Valley Advocate Readers’ Poll for 2009, 2011, and 2012.
The ideal candidate for cosmetic surgery recognizes specific aspects of his or her appearance that can be improved. This may give added confidence in the workplace, help him or her look as youthful as they feel, or give a psychological boost.
In our practice, we will use the safest and most advanced technology to achieve the best possible surgical outcomes. Training, experience, and reputation are essential aspects of a positive experience with plastic surgery.
Background & Certification
Education Harvard University/New England Deaconess/Beth Israel Hospital (Plastic Surgery), 1992 Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital (General Surgery), 1990 University of Rochester (MD), 1984 Northwestern University (BA), 1980 Hospital Appointments Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA Holyoke Hospital, Holyoke, MA Mercy Hospital, Springfield, MA Society Memberships American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery American College of Surgeons New England Society of Plastic Surgery Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons (President 2007) Hampden County Medical Society
Procedures performed by Glen Brooks MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)