CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 483
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact George Min MD
10000 Main St, Suite 103, Bellevue, Washington 98004 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. George Min is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializing in both aesthetic and reconstructive procedures.
While pursuing his undergraduate studies in philosophy at the University of Washington, Dr. Min spent a summer in Calcutta, India working with Mother Theresa and her Missionaries of Charity. During that time, he experienced the value of devoting oneself to the care of others and witnessed the life-changing impact that medical training can have. These realizations led him to USC Medical School, and then to a general surgery residency at the Carilion Clinic in Virginia.
Dr. Min discovered a passion and a natural gift for delicate fine, detailed surgeries, and was surprised to learn that Plastic Surgery was the best utilization of his unique skill set. Upon earning a coveted Plastic Surgery Fellowship at Temple University, he became enthralled with the potential to change peoples’ lives through plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Following graduation, Dr. Min accepted a mini aesthetic fellowship with the world renowned Dream Medical Group in Seoul, Korea where he honed his knowledge of the latest advances in aesthetic surgery and minimally invasive procedures.
Dr. Min founded Newvue in 2008 with a holistic, “whole body” approach to plastic surgery and a focus on patient communication. He sees his role as equal parts technician, artist and educator. His goal is always to achieve natural results that achieve harmony and balance with your body, and allow you to age gracefully.
In keeping with his mission to serve others, Dr. Min regularly volunteers his time at local clinics and charities and provides free services to those in need through his Bellevue office. He and his wife are thrilled to be back home in Seattle, enjoying the many outdoor wonders of the Pacific Northwest and raising their three young boys.
Procedures performed by George Min MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Calf Implants (Calf Augmentation and Calf Enlargement)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)