CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
Profile Views: 647
Phone: (403) 571-3135
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact George Hamilton MD
22 Richard Way SW, Suite 14, Calgary, Alberta T3E 7M9 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
When asked about the special character of his Calgary plastic surgery practice, Dr. George Hamilton explains first of all that he sees Calgary as a young city. “ My clients tend to be young to middle-aged professionals, and women with children who are interested in breast surgery or the “mommy makeover.” As well, patients from nearby ethnic communities appreciate my approach to facial surgery, specifically rhinoplasty.”
After graduating in medicine from the University of Calgary in Calgary, Alberta, Dr. Hamilton went on to a fellowship with the Institute for Maxillofacial Reconstruction in Kiel, West Germany. This was followed by a fellowship with the Sunnybrook Trauma Center and Bayview Cancer Clinic, University of Toronto, where he specialized in maxillofacial trauma, head and neck reconstruction.
Dr. Hamilton is Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery at Peter Lougheed Hospital in Calgary, and is Assistant Professor (Clinical) Division of Plastic Surgery at the University of Calgary Medical School. He sits on the Surgical Executive Committee, Peter Lougheed Hospital, Calgary, Alberta, and is also Director of the Hand Clinic at Peter Lougheed Hospital.
When not caring for his patients, Dr. Hamilton pursues an active life, enjoying kite boarding, windsurfing, and helicopter-skiing
Procedures performed by George Hamilton MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)