CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 374
Phone: (727) 461.5872
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Eric Egozi MD
1608 Gulf To Bay Boulevard, Clearwater, Florida 33755 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
It is no fluke that Dr. Eric Egozi is one of the top plastic surgeons of today. He is a well-respected because of skill and attention to detail that continues to make him one of the most in-demand young plastic surgeons. His years of exceptional education and practice at some of the finest universities in the nation have helped him develop the skills of a top quality plastic surgeon. Earning his Bachelors of Science degree with Highest Honors from Emory University and Doctorate of Medicine from the Emory University School of Medicine. From there, Dr. Egozi trained at the Loyola University Medical Center. There he completed a General Surgery training program and also spent one-year researching wound healing.
Following, he completed a fellowship at the world-renowned Weill Cornell Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York City. New York Presbyterian Hospital operates the largest burn center in the US. Dr. Egozi cared for and reconstructed many patients there.
Subsequently, Dr. Eric Egozi attended the esteemed University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville, Virginia where he completed his Plastic Surgery training. While there he trained with some of the nation’s best cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgeons. Mastering the latest techniques in cosmetic plastic surgery, Dr. Egozi also honed his judgment making and plastic surgical skills. Also, he was awarded the Raymond F. Morgan MD Award as the most outstanding Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery at the University of Virginia.
Procedures performed by Eric Egozi MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)