CertificationFellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
Profile Views: 532
Phone: (905) 336-9636
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Douglas Grace MD
481 John St., Suite 200, Burlington, Ontario L7R 2K8 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Douglas Grace, B.Sc., M.D., F.R.C.S., is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon serving Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and the surrounding Ontario areas. Dr. Grace believes that plastic surgery is most successful when it enhances a person’s natural beauty. He founded his plastic surgery practice on the pillars of excellent patient care, the highest surgical standards, a professional environment and personal, compassionate staff. He is personally invested in his patients’ safety, comfort and satisfaction at all times.
Dr. Grace is pleased to offer a full selection of surgical procedures to enhance the body, breasts and facial features. He can refine a feature that you’ve always disliked or help reverse the signs of aging, pregnancy or significant weight fluctuation.
In addition to surgical procedures Dr. Grace also performs laser and non-laser skin rejuvenation procedures. He believes in staying ahead of the curve of plastic surgery technology and continually strives to offer leading-edge procedural options to his patients.
Background & Certification
Dr. Grace earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Waterloo and received his education in plastic surgery from the University of Toronto. After earning his medical degree, he completed a five-year plastic surgery residency. Dr. Grace went on to receive further specialized cosmetic surgery training in Miami, Chicago and New York. Dr. Grace belongs to the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons; he is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Professional Experience Dr. Grace is an Assistant Clinical Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Surgery McMaster University. Dr. Grace regularly attends meetings held by Canadian and International cosmetic and reconstructive surgery associations. He is often invited to speak at the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery, and his work has been published in the Canadian Journal of Plastic Surgery and the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal (in the United States). Dr. Grace is frequently approached by the media as a plastic surgery consultant. For example, he has appeared on CBC television to talk about liposuction, as well as on CHCH Television and Daily Web TV; he has also been featured in three episodes of “Plastic Makes Perfect,” talking about his minimally invasive laser liposuction techniques and his “Yummy Mommy Makeover.” He is available for selective speaking engagements.
Procedures performed by Douglas Grace MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Hair Transplantation (Hair Restoration and Hair Replacement Surgery)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)