CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 416
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Dean Kane MD
1 Reservoir Circle, Suite 201, Baltimore, Maryland 21208 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
One of the preeminent professionals in the field of cosmetic surgery, Baltimore plastic surgeon Dr. Dean Kane has been enhancing the lives of his national and international patients for years. Many travel to his office in Baltimore to receive safe, high-quality care at the hand of an expertly trained professional. He specializes in a full range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, facelift, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane®, and liposuction, and is dedicated to achieving optimal results for his cosmetic surgery patients in Maryland.
Before opening his plastic surgery practice in Baltimore, Dr. Dean Kane received expert training and education. After receiving his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Puerto Rico in 1980, Dr. Kane completed a General Surgery residency at the reputable Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency at the University of Florida College of Medicine Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Gainesville. He also holds a certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
Privileged at Northwest Hospital Center, Mercy Medical Center, and SurgiCenter of Baltimore, Dr. Kane has served on the Faculty Board of Dr. Zein Obagi and Obagi® Medical Products since 1997, remains active as an associate clinical professor for the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital, and is the founder and past director of the Wound Center of Northwest Hospital Center.
Procedures performed by Dean Kane MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Calf Implants (Calf Augmentation and Calf Enlargement)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)