CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 769
Phone: (800) 816-1057
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Dean Fardo MD
4165 Old Milton Pkwy, Suite 200 East, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dean J. Fardo, MD is a highly trained and skilled plastic surgeon dedicated to providing his patients with the best care available. Dr. Fardo takes tremendous pride in his work and is a true perfectionist. He is well known throughout the Atlanta area for his compassionate and caring nature and his excellence in surgical results. Dr. Fardo’s philosophy is simple…treat each patient as if they were a member of his own family and aim to provide not only great results, but also great service.
Dr. Fardo graduated from the renowned University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine where he was honored as the salutatorian of his class. He was also elected into AOA, the national medical honor society. Dr. Fardo then completed his general surgery and plastic surgery training at the GRAMEC/ Michigan State University program, one of the oldest combined plastic surgery programs in the country.
Dr Fardo honored with Patients’ Choice award 5 years in a row!
He then furthered his extensive training with a cosmetic surgery fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation and an oculoplastic (eyelid) fellowship at PACES Plastic Surgery in Atlanta. This makes Dr. Fardo one of the few surgeons nationwide that has formal training in both plastic surgery and oculoplastic surgery. Dr. Fardo was then asked to become a staff physician at the world renowned Cleveland Clinic. He practiced his specialties of cosmetic and oculoplastic surgery there for over three years before returning to the Atlanta area.
Dr. Fardo is board certified in Plastic Surgery and a member of numerous medical societies, including the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, (ASAPS). Only about 25% of all board certified plastic surgeons have been accepted in to the membership of ASAPS. He has authored textbook chapters and scientific publications as well as lecturing at several Plastic Surgery meetings. Recently, Dr. Fardo received a prestigious recognition in the “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons”.
Background & Certification
Board Certification Diplomat, American Board of Plastic Surgery Medical Affiliations American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons National Board of Medical Examiners American Medical Association Training and Education Bachelor of Science Biology – The Pennsylvania State University Bachelor of Science Engineering – The Pennsylvania State University Medical Degree – The University of Pittsburgh General Surgery residency – GRAMEC/ Michigan State University Plastic Surgery residency – GRAMEC/ Michigan State University Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship – The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Oculoplastic Surgery Fellowship – PACES Plastic Surgery
Procedures performed by Dean Fardo MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)