Profile Views: 588
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact David Wages MD
7 1st Avenue, Peabody, Massachusetts 1960 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Using his more than 10 years of surgical experience, Dr. Wages performs a variety of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, but focuses on surgery of the face, eyes, breasts, and abdomen. Dr. Wages also performs body sculpting and Botox® treatments.
Dr. Wages attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas and completed his residency and training in both general surgery and plastic surgery at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He completed one additional year of advanced plastic surgery training including a Hand and Microvascular Fellowship at Harvard Plastic Surgery Program at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Wages was recently selected as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons for 2004 and again in 2005.
Procedures performed by David Wages MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)