CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 562
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact David Lipson MD
23-00 Route 208 South, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 7410 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
David E. Lipson, M.D., F.A.C.S. graduated from Washington Square College, New York University in 1967 before attending medical school at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. After earning his medical doctorate, he completed an internship as well as residencies in general and plastic surgery at NYU-Bellevue Medical Center.
Dr. Lipson has been certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He currently serves as the Director of the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ.
Dr. Lipson is known for his in-depth, educational consultations, as well as a conservative approach to surgery, which achieves the most “natural” results.
Procedures performed by David Lipson MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)