CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 513
Phone: (256) 881-4200
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact David Durst MD
4011 Balmoral Dr SW,, Huntsville, Alabama 35801 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. David L. Durst, a board certified plastic surgeon, has been in private plastic surgery practice in Huntsville since 1987. He believes that cosmetic surgery should be a positive, safe, and enhancing experience for the patient. Dr. Durst has a reputation for having a down-to-earth and approachable demeanor. Patients appreciate the special attention they receive during their one-on-one consultation as he provides a thorough explanation of surgical procedures, risks, and recovery.
A native of Missouri, Dr. Durst attended medical school at the University of Missouri – Columbia and completed both his surgical residency and plastic surgery residency at the University of Kentucky in Lexington. In private practice since 1987, Dr. Durst co-founded The Cosmetic Surgery Center of Huntsville in 2001 to provide a private, personalized environment for his cosmetic surgery patients. The Cosmetic Surgery Center of Huntsville is the area’s only freestanding plastic surgical center and is certified by The American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery facilities.
In practice in Huntsville since 1987, Dr. Durst has surgical privileges at The Surgery Center of Huntsville, Huntsville Hospital, and Crestwood Hospital. He has been active in the medical staff organization of Huntsville Hospital in many ways, having served in the past as the Chairman of the Trauma Committee and as Chief of Surgery. He has also been a member of multiple other committees including the Quality Improvement Committee. On a local level, he is a member of the Madison County Medical Society and the Alabama Society of Plastic Surgeons. On a national level, he is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. He has served on national committees with the ASPS in the past and has been a regional governor for the University of Missouri Medical School Alumni Association as the Southeast Regional Representative.
Procedures performed by David Durst MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tattoo Removal (Laser Tattoo Removal and Body Art Removal)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)