CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 509
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact David Applebaum MD
1599 NW 9th Avenue, Boca Raton, Florida 33486 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
David Applebaum, MD, FACS is Board-Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as Hand Surgery and Microsurgery. Dr. Applebaum is distinguished as a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Hand Surgeons. He has earned Certifications for Restylane, Botox, and Photomedex. Dr. Applebaum has served on several medical advisory panels and participated in pilot studies for cosmetic products. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Community Hospital and Delray Medical Center.
Dr. Applebaum is an Appointed Member of the National Medical Advisory for Photomedex Corp. He is a Certified Instructor for Advanced Techniques in Dermal Fillers. Dr. Applebaum is an Editorial Advisor and Editor at iHealthSpot.
Dr. Applebaum serves his community through his work with the American Cancer Society and the Breast Task Force. He is a regular volunteer at hospitals for skin cancer screenings. He is a regular community presenter for a variety of cosmetic surgery topics, hand surgery, laser surgery, and skin cancer. He was a volunteer for his community’s tattoo removal project.
Dr. Applebaum holds the position of the President of the Palm Beach County Plastic Surgeons, IPA. He is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Clinical Plastic Surgeons, Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Palm Beach County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Lipoplasty Society of North America, Florida Hand Society, Palm Beach County Hand Society, Burkhalter Hand Society, Florida Medical Hand Society, Palm Beach County Medical Society, Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United States.
Dr. Applebaum graduated with Honors from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. He completed his General Surgery Residency and Fellowship in Hand Surgery at Jackson Memorial Hospital at the University of Miami School of Medicine. He completed his Plastic Surgery Residency at the Medical University in Charleston, SC, where he was Chief Resident. In addition, he performed a Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, FL.
Procedures performed by David Applebaum MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermabrasion (Dermaplaning or Dermablading)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelash Enhancement (Eyelash Lengthening)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)