CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 715
Phone: 310 652 4500
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact David Mashhadian, MD
421 N. Rodeo Drive, Suite #T1, Beverly Hills, California 90210 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Rodeo Surgical Art was a name carefully chosen by Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon Dr. David Shahram Mashhadian. He has combined two of his greatest passions; art and the art of cosmetic surgical enhancement. While always knowing his goal of growing up and becoming a world-renowned cosmetic surgeon he nurtured his talent for sculpting, ceramics, oil painting and sketching. In creating beautiful works of art he knew he could transform the human body and face just like his art works.
Dr. Mashhadian graduated top of his class from New York University, and went on to graduate from Mount Sinai School of Medicine where he completed his General Surgery as well as his Maxillo-Facial Surgery training. He went on to receive numerous awards in both the academic and clinical arenas. Following his dreams of becoming a cosmetic surgeon he then completed an intensive postgraduate clinical fellowship training in General Body and Facial Cosmetic Surgery. He is a Diplomate of American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and was recently given the honor of being appointed a Board Examiner for the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
Our Beverly Hills area cosmetic surgeon has such a great passion for helping people. He not only changes the lives of his patients but has also changed numerous young lives by donating his talent and time to treat children with facial clefts and deformities through the “Thousand Smile” program. He is a devoted and loving husband to wife Shirin as well as father to his son and daughter, Elan and Aylah.
Dr. Mashhadian’s goals for his plastic surgery practice are of the highest and greatest. Our plastic surgeon believes that his attention to detail and eye for aesthetic beauty are his tools for creating beauty and symmetry. Through believing in the utilization of technology and the newest advancements in the field of cosmetic surgery, he has taken Rodeo Surgical Art into the new age. Dr. Mashhadian is not only one of the few surgeons certified by Allergan to be using the new Natrelle anatomically tear-drop shaped 410 “Gummy Bear” implant but is also one of the few surgeons in the area to specialize in the TUBA Belly Button Breast Augmentation technique among his many other specialties. He is constantly attending continuing education courses and learning the newest and most effective techniques to implement into his surgical practice and perfect his skills as an aesthetic surgeon. By providing his patients with a paperless office he is also environmentally conscience and friendly.
Learn how Beverly Hills area plastic surgeon David Mashhadian can improve your appearance and boost your self-confidence, by contacting Rodeo Surgical Art or calling 310-652-4500 today to schedule a personal consultation.
Procedures performed by David Mashhadian, MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)