CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 634
Phone: (317) 575-0330
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Bruce Natta MD
170 West 106th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46290 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Bruce W. Van Natta attended DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1977. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1981. From 1981 to 1982, Dr. Van Natta completed his post-graduate internship and surgery training at Indiana University Hospitals of Indianapolis. He completed his general surgery residency training also at Indiana University Hospitals from 1982 to 1986. Dr. Van Natta then completed a three-month fellowship specializing in hand surgery at the University of Louisville Hospitals in Louisville, Kentucky. From 1986 to 1988, he completed his residency training in Plastic Surgery at Indiana University Hospitals in Indianapolis.
In 1991, Dr. Van Natta received his board certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and holds the appointment of Clinical Assistant Professor in the Plastic Surgery Section of Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis. He is actively involved in many presentations at a national level as an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and is also a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Van Natta is a Medical Advisor for Allergan Breast Aesthetics and is a leading clinical researcher for the company as well. He is also a principal investigator in six clinical trials associated with breast implants for breast augmentation and breast reconstruction following mastectomy.
There are physicians out there who are “certified” by other organizations, however, some are not even plastic surgeons (or surgeons at all for that matter) and their organizations do not require much to become certified. When you are interviewing surgeons who might perform plastic surgery on you, it’s really important to determine if they are actually plastic surgeons and board certified by one of the proper organizations.
In 2002, Dr. Van Natta and Dr. Stephen W. Perkins merged their practices and were joined by Dr. Christine L. Kelley. In 2007, they were joined by Dr. A. Michael Sadove to form Meridian Plastic Surgeons. This practice enables patients to have full facial, body, and esthetic services performed at one location.
Procedures performed by Bruce Natta MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)