CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 545
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Brian Buinewicz MD
3655 US-202, Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Brian R. Buinewicz is triple board certified with over 22 years of plastic surgery experience and performs a variety of cosmetic procedures, including facelifts, brow lifts, midface lifts, lateral brow lifts, blepharoplasty, neck lifts, abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, liposculpture, rhinoplasty, breast lifts, and breast reductions. Dr. Buinewicz also specializes in complex reconstructive procedures of the breast, abdomen and cancer reconstruction.
Dr. Buinewicz received his Bachelor of Science degree from Villanova University and his Doctorate of Medicine degree from Jefferson Medical College. He completed his General Surgery internship and residency at Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania, and completed his Plastic Surgery residency at the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Buinewicz remains active in the medical community. He currently serves as the Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Abington Memorial Hospital, and as a Clinical Instructor at the Temple University School of Medicine and Surgery. He was a co-founder and director of the Comprehensive Wound Healing Center at Abington Memorial Hospital, and dedicated his time as the Associate Medical Director for Praxis Clinical Services. He serves on the Institutional Review Board at Abington Memorial Hospital, and the Education Committee of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Buinewicz is licensed to practice medicine in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is Board certified by the American Board of Surgery, American Board of Plastic Surgery, and the American Board of Preventive Medicine for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. He belongs to numerous professional organizations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aestheitc Plastic Surgeons, the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Robert H. Ivy Society, and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Buinewicz is dedicated to continuing his professional education, and that of his peers. He has been widely published and has spoken at many regional and national venues. Most recently, he has delivered presentations entitled, “Reconstruction of the Heart with Cryopreserved Human Dermis (AlloDerm)” and, “Correction of Inverted Nipples Using Human Dermal Matrix.” His most current publications include, “Acellular Cadaveric Dermis (AlloDerm): A New Alternative for Abdominal Hernia Repair,” and, “Mechanical Assistance in the Surgical Treatment of Massive Abdominal Pannus.” Dr. Buinewicz is actively involved in ongoing clinical research and is curently an investigator for the 410 CARE study for cohesive gel breast implants.
His professional pride derives from providing personal attention to his patients’ needs and desires. He endeavors to deliver the optimal solution to each and every patient. His dedication to individual attention demonstrates the essence of the office mission statement, “One surgeon, one team dedicated to you, the patient.”
Background & Certification
Board Certifications American Board of Surgery, 1992 American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1994 American Board of Preventative Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, 2002 Hospital Appointments Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA Attending Physician, 1992-present Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery, 1996-present Director, The comprehensive Wound Healing Center, 1999-2004 Hunterdon Medical center, Flemington,NJ 2011-present Temple Affiliate teaching staff
Procedures performed by Brian Buinewicz MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hair Restoration Medications
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)