CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 424
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Billy Lynn MD
4350 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 1400, Evans, Georgia 30809 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Billy Lynn graduated from Davidson College in 1975 as a Phi Beta Kappa. He received his Doctor of Medicine in 1981 at the Medical College of Georgia and then completed a six-year internship and residency in General Surgery at the Medical College of Georgia. He went on to serve as an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the VA Medical Center in Augusta. He was board certified by the American Board of Surgery in 1988.
Following his general surgery training, Dr. Lynn completed a two-year residency in Plastic Surgery at the Medical College of Georgia in 1990. His plastic surgery training included an aesthetic fellowship at the Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, in affiliation with New York University, serving as a resident instructor during the final months of his fellowship.
Dr. Lynn has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since 1995 and became a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons in 1997. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Lynn is honored to serve plastic surgery patients in east central Georgia and South Carolina at his practice near Augusta.
Procedures performed by Billy Lynn MD
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)