CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 664
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Asher Carey MD
200 Banning St, Dover, Delaware 19904 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Carey is a native of southern Delaware and has been serving the cosmetic and plastic surgery needs of patients in Dover and Lewes and surrounding communities for more than 20 years.
Double Boarded in both General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Carey works with you to achieve a natural and healthy look. He is an advocate of minimum scar surgery for most procedures, including forehead and face lifts, tummy tucks, and breast enlargement and reduction.
Dr. Carey received his undergraduate degree from Duke University and his medical degree from Jefferson University in Philadelphia. He completed a residency in general surgery at Tulane University, a plastic surgery residency at Vanderbilt University, and special training abroad with international leaders in cranial and facial surgery. In his spare time, Dr. Carey is a sculptor. He brings his fine eye for graceful shaping to both his profession and his hobby.
Procedures performed by Asher Carey MD
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)