CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 456
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Andrew Lyos MD
6560 Fannin Suite 1530, Harris, Texas 77030 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS practices plastic surgery in Houston Texas. Dr. Andrew Lyos is board certified by American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Plastic Surgery. In a world dominated by look-alikes and duplicates, Dr. Lyos appreciates the unique character and quality of every individual. Working closely with each patient, he tailors his recommendations to meet personal objectives. Backed by years of training with innovative surgeons and an intensive foundation in general surgery, head and neck surgery and plastic surgery, Dr. Andrew Lyos has made a commitment to combining the best techniques and newest technologies with his passion for art and beauty. This masterful combination has made Dr. Lyos one of Houston’s most sought after plastic surgeons. Dr. Andrew Lyos has over 19 years of experience providing cosmetic and aesthetic medical services, and is a member of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS) and International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). Dr. Lyos has hospital affiliations at Methodist Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital, Women’s Hospital, Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery, Humble Surgical Hospital, and Westside Surgical Hospital.
Background & Certification
Education / Training
Procedures performed by Andrew Lyos MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants)
- Buttock Lift (Butt Lift or Gluteoplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)