CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 551
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Alan Gold MD
833 Northern Boulevard , Great Neck, New York 11021 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Alan Gold is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He completed his college education at Colgate University in three years, graduating with honors, and then attended New York’s Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He trained in his General Surgery Residency at North Shore University Hospital, and completed his Plastic Surgery Residency at New York’s Kings County Hospital-Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Gold has been in private practice since 1978, specializing in aesthetic plastic surgery.
Dr. Gold has published articles on a variety of plastic surgery topics, presents and teaches courses regularly at regional, national, and international plastic surgery conferences, and was honored to have been chosen as a Traveling Professor of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is extremely active in many national plastic surgery organizations, and is particularly proud to have served both his specialty of Plastic Surgery and the public as President of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, President of the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation, and President of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities and to serve on the Board of Directors of each of those organizations.
Procedures performed by Alan Gold MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Chin Implants or Cheek Implants)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Injections and Lip Augmentation)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Scar Revision
- Tattoo Removal (Laser Tattoo Removal and Body Art Removal)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)