Profile Views: 903
Phone: (604) 589-1151
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Adrian Lee MD
13737 96th Ave, Suite 301, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 0C6 - Canada
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Since establishing his reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery practice in the Lower Mainland, Dr Adrian Lee, a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, has served as medical staff at Surrey Memorial, Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgical Centre, Royal Columbian, Eagle Ridge, and Peace Arch Hospitals. He is a clinical instructor with the Department of Plastic Surgery at UBC and is the Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Surrey Memorial Hospital (SMH) and Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgical Centre (JPOCSC). Dr Lee performs breast reconstruction surgery with SMH/JPOCSC Breast Reconstruction Program — one of the largest breast centres in Western Canada.
Our beautiful new clinic, located across from the Surrey Memorial Hospital, is a tranquil and welcoming space where we focus on providing you with the highest level of compassionate care and outstanding results.
Our group of highly qualified, board-certified plastic surgeons are distinguished leaders in the field of plastic surgery with international training and extensive experience in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, including breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and microsurgery. As a cooperative group of five surgeons, we are able to minimize your wait time and provide for all your plastic surgery needs in a seamless and coordinated way.
Procedures performed by Adrian Lee MD
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Reshaping)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)