Profile Views: 497
Phone: (302) 994-8492
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Abdollah Malek MD
1 One Centurian Dr, Suite 301, Newark, Delaware 19713 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Malek places a strong emphasis on cosmetic enhancement results that accentuate the natural beauty of a person’s appearance. He believes that listening to his patients’ needs and maintaining an open communication are essential to helping them realize their cosmetic surgery goals. At Dr. Malek’s practice, every patient receives tailored, individualized, and compassionate care.Dr. Abdollah Malek believes the art of cosmetic surgery is in listening to his patients. He builds each treatment plan on a solid foundation of communication between doctor and patient and spends a considerable amount of time getting to know the people he treats — taking their goals into account and offering the best options to meet those goals. At our state-of-the-art Centre for Cosmetic Surgery, you are not just a patient; You are our guest.
ABDOLLAH MALEK, M.D.
Dr. Abdollah Malek has been practicing cosmetic surgery in Newark, Delaware since 1984. He is an attending plastic surgeon at Christiana Care, St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington Hospital and the A.I. DuPont Institute. Dr. Malek also has privileges at Beebe Medical Center. Dr. Malek is currently a member of:
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
American Medical Association
Delaware Academy of Medicine
Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Society of Delaware
Lipoplasty Society of North America
Dr. Malek grew up in Tehran, Iran. He lived as an exchange student in Wahpeton, North Dakota before returning to Iran and graduating from Tehran University School of Medicine in 1976.
Dr. Malek returned to Wilmington Delaware to completed his General Surgery/Plastic Surgery, and Chief Resident/Plastic Surgery residency training in 1983 at the Medical Center of Delaware. Dr. Malek then completed a fellowship in head and neck surgery at MD Anderson Hospital in Houston, Texas before returning to Wilmington in 1984.
Procedures performed by Abdollah Malek MD
- Bariatric (Weight-Loss) Surgery
- Zerona Laser Liposuction
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reconstruction (Reconstructive Mammaplasty or Postmastectomy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Skin Resurfacing and Fractional Resurfacing)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Scar Revision
- Tattoo Removal (Laser Tattoo Removal and Body Art Removal)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)