Medical Dermatology 2019:
We passionately welcome all the nominees worldwide. This year the agenda will focus on “Transform your Reflection into Perfection through Dermatology”. Medical Dermatology 2019 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and international mixture of companies or industries, leading universities and research institutions making the conference a perfect platform to share experience across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
Why to attend:
Medical Dermatology Conference 2019 is among the World’s leading Scientific Conference. The two day event on Medical Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine will comprises of 13 major sessions in the field of Cosmetology, Hair Transplant and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Hair Care & Transplant relevant biomedical sciences across the globe. The attendees can find-
- Exclusive Sessions and Panel discussions on latest innovations in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Lectures by Active Practitioners
- Keynote forums by Prominent Surgeons
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Poster presentations by Young Researchers
- Global Networking sessions with 30+ Countries
- Novel techniques to benefit your research
- Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
- Meet the editors of referred journals, Society and Association members across the Globe
- Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Cosmetic Industry
- Plastic Surgeons
- Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Various Societies and their members
- Institutes-Beauty Schools
- Advertising Agencies
- Academicians: University Faculties, Research Scholars, and Scientists involved
- Business Professionals: Cosmetic Product Development and Marketing Professionals.
- Cosmetic Gynecologists
Singapore, officially The Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. Singapore is a global commerce, finance and transport hub. This is the top International-meetings city, city with “best investment potential”, third-most competitive country, third-largest foreign exchange market, third-largest Financial Centre, third-largest Oil Refining and Trading Centre and the second-busiest container port.
It ranked highly in education, healthcare, life expectancy, quality of life, personal safety and housing. It has three medical universities out of them two universities composes dermatology department. Carrying out research on different dermatology issues which take place in Research centres like National Skin Centre, Skin Research Institute of Singapore and Novena Medical Centre. There are 2-3 dermatology based hospitals. There are different dermatology and cosmetology based clinics where different surgeries undergoes. The attractive places are Sea Aquarium, Universal Studios Singapore, Gardens By the Bay, Adventure Cove, River Safari, Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, Jurong Bird Park, Thian Hock Keng Temple, Helix Bridge.
- Start Date: Mar 22nd, 2019
- End Date: Mar 23rd, 2019
Singapore City, Singapore