CosMedicList logo Your one stop shop for cosmetic enhancement

Which non-surgical fat reduction treatment should I get?

Question posted by Kelly from Scarborough

I want to get a non-surgical procedure to get rid of fat around my stomach. I’m a 45 and no matter how healthy I eat or how much I exercise I can’t get rid of it. There’s so many of these types of treatments and I’m not sure how to figure out which is best. I feel like I’m seeing a lot of good things about coolsculpting, but there’s also vanquish and ultrashape. What’s the difference between them? Is one better than the other?

Doctor's Response

Are you a plastic surgeon? Sign In or Register to answer.

One thought on “Which non-surgical fat reduction treatment should I get?

Additional Information

Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)

Read about the procedure

Filter By Category

Recently Answered