CosMedicList logo Your one stop shop for cosmetic enhancement

i want to ask you about Gynecomastia in men and the cure

Question posted by Ejamy from Sudan

i suffer from Gynecomastia and i want to know how to cure it 

Doctor's Response

0 Response.
Are you a plastic surgeon? Sign In or Register to answer.

Additional Information

Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)

Read about the procedure

Filter By Category

Recently Answered