CertificationAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Profile Views: 281
Email: Click here to send a message
Contact Sanjay Grover MD
360 San Miguel Drive, Suite 507, Newport Beach, California 92660 - United States
Please enter your contact information in the boxes provided.
To prevent fraud, these will be used by CosMedicList to verify your identity.
If you are claiming a profile on behalf of a surgeon, CosMedicList will contact them to confirm your association.
Dr. Sanjay Grover is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon of the Face and Body and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He received his post-graduate training in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery at Stanford University. He was selected for this highly competitive and prestigious “combined” training program upon concluding medical school. Following his training at Stanford, Dr. Grover completed an additional elective fellowship in Aesthetic and Oculoplastic Surgery at the renowned Paces Plastic Surgery Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Grover understands that the selection of a plastic surgeon is an extremely important decision for any prospective plastic surgery patient. As such, he endeavors to provide each of his patients with both personalized attention and surgical excellence. He is well-versed in the latest plastic surgery and laser techniques.
Beverly Hills – LA
9201 Sunset Blvd, Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Procedures performed by Sanjay Grover MD
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A)
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation, Mammaplasty, Breast Enlargement or Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy and Breast Lift Surgery)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Revision (Breast Implant Replacement Surgery)
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift or Browplasty)
- Calf Implants (Calf Augmentation and Calf Enlargement)
- Cellulite Treatment (Cellulite Reduction)
- Chemical Peel (Light Chemical Peels and Deep Chemical Peels)
- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
- Eyelid Surgery (Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting or Fat Injection)
- Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
- Hand Rejuvenation (Hand Enhancement)
- IPL / Photorejuvenation (Intense Pulsed Light or Photo Facial)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Based Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty and Body Contouring Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty or Cervicoplasty)
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction (Noninvasive Body Contouring or CoolSculpting)
- Nonsurgical Skin Tightening (Laser Skin Tightening or Ultrasound Skin Tightening)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping or Nose Job)
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Body Lift (Body Lift or Back Lift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Female Genital Plastic Surgery or Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery)